Hello and Welcome!
To the official online home of the Doylestown Fibromyalga & ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community and Support Group.
It is our hope this website becomes a valuable, educational resource and welcoming, online meeting place for those in the Doylestown, PA community and surrounding area who, like 20-million other Americans, suffer from a Neuro-endocrine Immune Disorders (NEID’s), like Fibromyalgia (FMS) and ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS/CFIDS).
Have You or a Loved One Been Diagnosed with . . .
- Fibromyalgia (FMS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome† (CFS)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS)
- Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Disorders ()
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome (MCS)
- Chronic Pain Syndrome (CPS)
- Syndrome/Gulf War Illness (GWS/GWI)
- Post-Lyme Syndrome (Chronic Lyme Disease/Late Stage Lyme)
- Other Co-existing, Related, and Similar Conditions that include Chronic Pain and/or Fatigue‡
† – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is sometimes alternatively referred as: Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS), Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) (usually outside the USA), and/or Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus (CBEV) (in the past). For consistency’s sake, the DFC will try to always display it as ME/CFS.
‡ – Many conditions share the symptoms of chronic pain and/or chronic fatigue, but may not have a dedicated support group. We welcome all those dealing with conditions that may be similar to those above, but are perhaps not listed.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
The DFC Community and Support Group
Provides Hope and Peer Support for . . .
- Family, Friends, and Caregivers
- Interested Medical Professionals
Traditional and Alternative-Complimentary Medical Professionals